JULIET ANDERSON, MPRIA
- Creates and project manages promotional activities for business-to-business and business-to-consumer products and services.
- Experienced in integrated communication campaigns involving media relations with broadcast, print and digital media, advertising, social media, sponsorships and special events.
- Prior to joining Anderson Knight in 2004, had senior account management roles in major advertising agencies including M&C Saatchi, Mojo Partners and Oddfellows.
- Has worked across several industries including automotive, travel, media, health & wellbeing, and property & construction
MARJORIE ANDERSON AM, MAPPSC, LFPRIA
- In 2015 was awarded an Australia Medal (AM) for significant service to the public relations and marketing sectors, to professional associations, and to education and training.
- Formed the Anderson Knight consultancy in 1987.
- Experienced in a wide range of public relations and marketing activities across different industries, government agencies and not-for-profit organisations.
- Former National President of the Public Relations Institute of Australia (PRIA) and Fellow of the PRIA
- Former Adjunct Professor of Marketing Communication and Public Relations at the University of Canberra.
- Prior to forming Anderson Knight, she worked for CSR Limited Corporate Affairs and worked on various CSR projects around Australia.
- Spent several years in communication roles in the USA with the Australian Government at the Australian Embassy in Washington DC
RON KNIGHT, MSC, MBA, PHD, LFPRIA
- Experienced in corporate affairs, marketing communication and professional writing, particularly for technology-based businesses.
- Works with the client's management team to analyse the situation, and develop and implement communication strategies to achieve goals that bring about change.
- Life Fellow of the Public Relations Institute of Australia.
- Former lecturer in Marketing Communication and Public Relations at the University of Canberra.
- Before joining Anderson Knight, he worked on technology policy issues and on marketing new technologies and research services within Australian government organisations.
- Former Australian diplomat to the USA and Canada, and leader of Australian delegations to international negotiation meetings on energy technology matters.
JASON ANDERSON, MPRIA
- Has been an Event Manager at Anderson Knight since 2006.
- Events have included seminars, conferences, new car launches, corporate hospitality occasions and award presentation dinners as well as community festivals, food & wine events, car rallies and car test drive programs.
- Works closely with clients from concept development, financial management, staff and supplier management through to event completion.
- Has had supervisory and management roles in the hospitality industry and in event organisation throughout Australia and overseas in Canada, New Zealand, the UK and the USA.